Do you wake up with aches and pains every night? Does your mattress not give you your best night’s sleep? Has it been over six years since you last replaced your mattress? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may want to think about replacing your old mattress. At our sleep center in Idaho Falls, we offer many quality mattresses to leave you feeling well rested. Not only do the design experts at Marketplace Home Furnishings sell one of a kind home and bedroom furniture, but we also sell only the best mattresses on the market today at our Mattress Outlet Store. Considering that we spend about one third of our lives sleeping on our mattresses, it just makes sense to take the time to select the perfect mattress for you. At our sleep center in Idaho Falls, you will be able to make an informed and educated decision when choosing the best mattress for you.
According to this article by Huffington Post, before you purchase a mattress you need to spend at least twenty minutes “testing” it for comfort and other important factors like durability and support. Which is great news for you when you come into our Idaho Falls sleep center! Testing your bed when you visit our store is a crucial way to select the perfect “fit” mattress for you. Our friendly staff is ready to answer any and all questions you may have when choosing a mattress for you.
You can find out more about why investing in a good mattress is so important to your overall health, how to choose a mattress, the mattresses Marketplace carries, and more below.
Why A Good Mattress Is Important
The need for our bodies and minds to take a much needed rest everyday, is just one way we all connect to each other and to the past. Our ancestors knew how important a good night’s rest was to their health. The oldest mattress, found in South Africa, is over 77,000 years old and even had an insect repelling “top sheet”! Even though ancient civilizations created mattresses that would probably be considered pretty comfortable even by today’s standards, our sleep center in Idaho Falls offers mattresses were created to properly support your body during sleep in order for the muscles and the mind to relax. Not to mention, mattress technology has advanced exponentially since the first mattress was created.
So why do we need a mattress? Other than the obvious “feel well rested” factor, there are other health reasons for purchasing a quality mattress. These include, but are not limited to:
- Stress Reduction – Studies show that even people who suffer from slight sleep deprivation have an increase in stress. Too little sleep has been shown to also negatively affect mood, memory, and judgement.
- Lower Risk Of Obesity – The two may not seem related, but not getting a good night’s sleep can cause weight gain. Your hormones and metabolism are both affected by not sleeping well. Metabolism slows down, and appetite increases. So if you’re starved for sleep, you might actually feel like your starving.
- Less Muscle Pain and Joint Soreness – Owning a mattress that doesn’t offer your body the support it needs for a full eight hours or more of sleep each night can leave you feeling like you slept on a bed of bricks. Finding a bed with the proper support at your local mattress store in Idaho Falls is important for overall joint health and support.
- Increased Libido – Bedrooms should only be used for sleep and sex. Lack of sleep can negatively impact sex drive in both men and women, but are also connected to erectile dysfunction and low sperm count in man. When you get enough sleep, you’re more than likely to have a positive sex life. It’s a win-win for everybody.
How To Choose A Mattress At Your Idaho Falls Sleep Center
In this day and age it can be difficult to choose the right mattress for you and your needs. At our sleep center in Idaho Falls, we want to make the process of purchasing a quality mattress as stress free and fun as possible. When purchasing a mattress there is some basic criteria that you new mattress should match. A mattress should be comfortable and provide support for your body. It should also be durable and hold its quality for at least 5 years. There are some additional accessories you can purchase with your mattress to increase the mattresses lifetime. But before adding all the bells and whistles to your new mattress, allow us to give you some tips for when you are ready to make your purchase.
Try Before You Buy
We can’t stress the importance of taking the time to actually come to our sleep center in Idaho Falls and trying out your new mattress before you buy it. Yes you may feel a little silly kicking off your shoes and lying down on a bed in a store, but trust us-it’s worth it. It’s important to try before you buy especially if your not sure what you really are looking for in a bed. Do you like soft or firm mattresses? Do you like a bed with a little bounce? These questions and more can be answered by one of our friendly sales associates when you stop into our mattress outlet store. Choosing a bed is very personal and should be considered carefully before deciding on the right mattress for you. By spending at least twenty minutes trying a bed out, you’ll know if it’s the right one for you. Channel your inner princess (or prince) and weed out any “peas”.
Some questions you can ask yourself to make bed shopping seem a little less daunting include:
- What kind of support are you looking for? This is the core of your mattress, the most common types of include innerspring, foam, latex, and air filled. If you prefer a little more bounce, innerspring mattresses are just the ticket. For less bounce try a memory foam mattress-these usually have little to no spring.
- Also pay attention to how you sleep. Do you lie on your back or stomach? On your side?
- Do you sleep hot?
- Do you need a bed that you can customize for yourself and partner?
- Do you have allergies?
Our Idaho Falls Mattress Store
Once you have a good idea of what you’re looking for or if you still have some questions, come down to our sleep center in Idaho Falls to find the perfect mattress for you. Located on the west side of Idaho Falls all of our beds, mattresses, and accessories are on full display for you to try before you buy. Our store offers a comfortable and friendly environment so that you can take the time to find your new bed. We carry only the major brands of quality mattresses at our store, one of these brands includes the top rated, American made Sleepinc brand.
Sleepinc has been providing quality, American made mattresses to its customers for the past 40 years. They have easily become the industry standard for quality in mattress design, distribution, and in dealer support. One of the reasons Marketplace is proud to bring this mattresses to our local customers in Idaho Falls is because Sleepince supports American made products and local communities-just like us!
Some other features of these state of the art mattresses include:
- Premium InnerSprings or individual fabric encased Pocket Springs for personal support
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement for maximized sleeping area from edge to edge
- TENCEL or TENCEL PLUS Cover
- Extensive warranties
And with many different options to choose from we know that you’ll be able to find the right mattress for you:
- Body Comfort
- Body Contour
- Complete Comfort
- Double Sided
- Dream Renew Gel Pillow
- Hospitality Collection
A Good Night’s Sleep Is Just A Mattress Away
What would it be like to get a full eight hours of shut eye? To wake up feeling renewed and rejuvenated? It seems crazy to think that relaxation is only a good mattress away. So if you’ve been tossing and turning or waking up with unexplainable back pain, you need to come to our Idaho Falls sleep center right away. Investing in a quality mattress is the ultimate form of self care. Don’t waste your time or money buying cheap online mattresses. Not only can you never be sure of what will be delivered at your door, but you’ll have no way of knowing if that was the right mattress for you and your lifestyle. Stop by our mattress store today, well you’ll be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable staff that will leave you alone when you need it. Contact us today if you have any questions about our mattresses, we are more than happy to help.